If you have ever searched Google for any particular services, such as a plumber, you may have noticed a little green check mark next to a listing. This little stamp isn’t just for show, it tells potential customers that this business is Google Guaranteed. Google Guarantee helps your business build a solid reputation online and encourages customers to click your ads. If you aren’t already, using Google’s SEO tools such as the guarantee is a smart way to improve your marketing online.
So what is the Google Guarantee?
In order to help build trust in businesses within Google My Business, it is vital that you verify your business. You can learn more about how Google partners with businesses to achieve marketing goals from Google My Business.
Google Guarantee is only granted to businesses who use AdWords advertising and pass Google’s rigorous standards. Once qualified, your business will be advertised with the Official Google Guarantee Badge. Customers who are unsatisfied with your services for any reason may be reimbursed by Google with a $2000 lifetime cap.
How Does the Google Guarantee Work
In order to sign up for Google Guarantee, you must be a legitimate business that uses Google AdWords or Home Service Ads. Then, follow these simple steps…
How to Set Up Google Guarantee
- Sign up for Local Services ads
- Complete the background check
- Complete license and insurance verification
You can also get started right away by signing up for Google Local Services.
How Does Google Guarantee Affect Business?
The benefits that the Google Guarantee provides mutually benefit business owners and customers online. Here’s how:
- For Businesses – Build your reputation online with Google’s endorsement. Customers who are dissatisfied with the quality of your services will be covered by Google.
- For Customers – Potential customers are encouraged to click your ads with the Google Guarantee badge. Customers that use your services will be insured.
What does the Google Guarantee cover? Here are the facts:
- If a customer is dissatisfied with the quality of your work, Google will cover claims up to the job invoice amount, with a lifetime cap of $2,000.
- The service in question must be booked through Local Services. Add-on services, future projects, property damage, dissatisfaction with price or provider responsiveness, and cancellations are not covered.
- All claims must be submitted within 30 days of the service completion date.
How to Get the Google Guarantee
If your customer submits a claim, Google will contact you to learn more about the situation. You will then have the opportunity to resolve the issue with your customer. Once the investigation is complete, Google will make a verdict on how to handle the claim. To get the guarantee, simply follow the steps above or visit Google’s official site for the Google Guarantee.
Pinakin Web Services Digital Marketing Agency has been partnering with businesses of all kinds to achieve their marketing goals for more than 25 years. As Official Google Partners, Pinakin Web Services understands exactly how Google can help your business succeed and take your brand to new heights. Are you ready to take your marketing to the next level? Contact our team today and let’s start the conversation!